Thursday, August 12, 2010

One Finger Up...

We resume this episode outside of Marlon and Ashlyn's wedding reception...

Patrick: Hello.


Marlon: You married Valencia? What is going on with you Patrick?

Ashlyn: No! What is going on with YOU MARLON!?!

Marlon holds one finger up and walks away from Ashlyn. He steps on a rock and winces. Ashlyn stomps her foot and sucks her teeth.  She walks away frustrated.

Patrick: I don’t know what you’re talking about Marlon. Shouldn’t you be enjoying your wedding day?

Marlon: Enjoying my wedding day? Are you serious Patrick? First I hear that you’ve married Valencia, then, you send Gabrielle to hit me up for some money! You’ve dropped to surprising new lows.

Patrick: What I do in my personal life doesn’t concern you. I didn’t send Gabrielle to do anything. I have turned over a new leaf in my life and I don’t even associate with her. So, I suggest you pay more attention to your wife than to me.

Marlon: Maybe you should pay more attention to yours, she looks like she’s going to drop that baby any day now.  Poor child that baby has no idea what it's up against.

Patrick: What do you mean she looks like? You saw her?

Marlon: Yes fool! How do you think I found out about you two? She was bragging to Ashlyn right after the ceremony.

Patrick: Listen Marlon. Good luck. I have to go.

Marlon: NO! What you have to do is tell that girl that you don’t love her. Don’t ruin her life Patrick. Hello? Hello!

Dial tone……


Ring, ring, ring…

Valencia: Hello.

Patrick: You went to their wedding after I asked you not to?

Valencia: Yes, I did. I wanted to wish them well. What are you spying on me?

Patrick: Valencia, you are pregnant with my child and you’re due any day now. You could at least be honest with me and tell me where you’re going so I know that the two of you are alright.

Valencia: I’m sorry. I just wanted everyone to know that you and I are together now and that we’re happy.

Patrick: So, you go to my ex-wife and ex-partner’s wedding? How do you think that made you look…going there without me? You looked foolish and childish.

Valencia: Okay fine. You’re right. Did Gabrielle say that they would pay her?

Patrick: No, but they will….they will.



Copyright © 2010 Cravencrest. All Rights Reserved. Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.

No comments:

Post a Comment