Thursday, October 28, 2010

Get it Together!

Marlon and Ashlyn are putting their bags in the car. They’ve just returned from their honeymoon and they are exhausted.


Ashlyn: I don’t think I have ever been this tired in my life.

Marlon: Not even in school? I know those all nighters used to kill me! You wanna drive?

Ashlyn: Boy! Didn’t I just say I was dog tired? No I don’t want to drive!

Marlon: Okay, okay…you can’t knock me for asking. I want to thank you for something.

Ashlyn: Thank me?

Marlon: yeah for not bringing up the whole Patrick and Gabrielle thing during our honeymoon. I realize that, that whole situation is just so convoluted and I…

Ashlyn: Let me stop you right there. It concerned me when you snuck out to speak to Patrick on the phone. And, it concerned me when that bitch showed up asking for money. BUT…I decided I wasn’t going to allow them to ruin my special day OR my honeymoon for that matter.

Marlon: I understand baby and…

Ashlyn: Hold on! I’m not finished. You need to make it your top #1 priority to handle that old business. I am your wife and I will not be disrespected or violated. I love you, but I love me more. So, get it together!

*******************

Avalon answers the door in a halter top and shorts.

Jessie: Wow! You look great!

Avalon: Uh huh.

Jessie: Listen, don’t act like that. Im here to make things better not worse.

Avalon: So, what’s going on with your Facebook page? One of your women got mad.

Jessie thinks: Damn! She’s intuitive as hell!

Jessie: Uh, naw…just got hacked. Some people told me they got crazy ass e-mails from me too. So…

Avalon: Dang and here I am acting all crazy. That still doesn’t explain why you don’t want to have sex with me Jessie!

Jessie: I do baby, I do. I just want it to be romantic and special. You deserve that.

Avalon: I do huh?

Jessie kisses Avalon and caresses her face. She pulls his body on top of hers and wraps her legs around him. Just then, a bottle falls out of Jessie’s pocket and rattles to the ground.

Avalon: What is that? A pill bottle? You okay?

Jessie: Yeah girl, let’s pick-up where we left off.

Avalon: Nah wait. Antibiotics for what? What do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment