Thursday, October 14, 2010

What Goes Around...

We resume this episode with Wesley after Tasha has ended their engagement...

Wesley: I don’t want her. I want you, please…


Tasha: Please stop Wesley. She’s a conniving, vindictive, scornful woman that will make your life hell as soon as you don’t do as she pleases. I wish you best of luck with that.

Tasha walks out the door. Wesley pulls out his phone and texts Gabrielle: Tasha found out, can you come over?

Gabrielle (texting): Good riddance! So, I guess you are serious about your career after all! Be there in a sec!

20 minutes later, Wesley is standing outside his apartment smoking a cigarette. Gabrielle pulls into a parking space.

Gabrielle: Why are you smoking? You should be drinking! This is a joyous day!

Wesley: Cut it out…you know I love her.

Gabrielle: Yeah but, you don’t love her more than you love the promise of a successful career…do you? OR do you want to go back to making $45K as a teacher?

Wesley: Listen, you won okay? I don’t want to talk about Peyton or this whole mess anymore. Just make sure you make my album blow.

Gabrielle walks up to Wesley, and grabs him by the crotch.

Gabrielle: You will listen to whatever I chose to say. You will screw me whenever I chose to screw and you will act like you like it or you will find yourself back in the classroom quicker than you can spell T-E-A-C-H.

She kisses him hard, bites his bottom lip and walks away.

Gabrielle: Ciao!

********************
Avalon and Jessie have just admitted their love for each other...

Avalon: I think it's something in the car I need to show you.

Jessie: In the car? My car?

Avalon: Uh, yeah. That's the only car that belongs to either of us in the parking lot.

She winks and walks away toward the front door...

They stand against the car and share a deep passionate kiss. Avalon unbuttons her blouse and reaches for Jessie’s belt buckle.

Jessie: Av baby! Chill…you’re going to get us caught.

Avalon: That’s what makes it fun! Let’s be spontaneous. Why are you afraid?

Jessie: I’m not afraid, I just thought our first time making love would be romantic not raunchy in the back of my car!

Avalon placed his hand in her panties and said this is the epitome of romance…take me now…

Jessie yanks his hand back and gets in the driver’s seat.

Jessie: Let’s go.

Avalon: Are you serious? We just avowed that we loved each other and making love would be the icing on the cake. What is the real reason that you don't want to do this?

********************

We venture into the lives of Peyton and Aletha ...

Aletha: Let me just look at you, I just want to touch you.

Peyton: NO! THERE’S A CAR COMING!

A car rams into Aletha’s side of the car. The car spins and hits a lamp post. Both women are face down in the air bags.

Peyton opens her eyes and looks around the room. She becomes startled when she realizes where she is. She sees a bouquet of yellow roses next to her bed with a red note attached. She opens the card and reads it aloud: “Peyton, I love you and I’m not going anywhere - Aletha.” She suddenly remembers the accident and sits straight up in the bed. She places her feet on the floor but, is too weak to stand. She hits the nurse’s button.

Nurse: Mrs. Hill?

Peyton: Uh, yes, I need help.

Nurse Baker opens the door. She is accompanied by a doctor.

Dr. Wattington: So, welcome back!

Peyton: Welcome back?

Nurse Baker: Yes honey, you’ve been in Acoma for the past three weeks. Just so you know…we called your wife, she comes to read to you and visit with you everyday.

********************
We visit newborn baby Isis and her mother Valencia...

Isis falls asleep and Valencia kisses her and gently places her in the bassinet. She looks at the birth certificate form and reaches over to the night stand for a pen.

Valencia: Hmmm…Mother’s Full Name.

She writes: Valencia Leona Crixus

Valencia: Father’s Full Name…

She writes: Drexel Amir Coolidge

Three and a half weeks later…

Patrick: I need Isis’ birth certificate for her trust fund papers.

Valencia: Uh, it hasn’t come yet.

Patrick: Really? What is the hold up? Call them and see what’s going on.

Valencia: I’ll call when I put her down for a nap.

Ring, ring…

Valencia: Hello?

Drexel: Is this some kind of joke?

Valencia: What? Uh?

Drexel: Don’t you even think about denying it! You put me on this child’s birth certificate as the father? What is wrong with you?

Valencia: You are her father Drexel! I tried to tell you but, you would never give me a chance!

Drexel: Really? She’s mine? Okay, let’s do a paternity test.

Valencia: Fine…I’ll make an appointment.

Patrick was eavesdropping on Valencia’s call. He becomes enraged.

Patrick: What goes around comes around eh Val?

Valencia: I’m sorry Patrick, I…

Patrick: She is my child…and when the tests come back positive…I’m going to divorce you and take custody.

Copyright © 2010 Cravencrest. All Rights Reserved. Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.

No comments:

Post a Comment