Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm not signing!

Kendrick:  You mean to tell me that you're moving in with some nigga and I'm just supposed to accept this shit?  First you tell me you're unhappy.  Okay, maybe I haven't been the best husband I could be to you.  But, you're leaving me to be with some other mutha fucka? 

Lavelle:  First of all, you will respect me and not talk to me like I'm some heffa off the streets.  I am trying to be truthful and forthright with you Kendrick.  You walk around here like I'm the help.  Only addressing me when you want something out of me or when you want to put something inside of me.  I am more than that.  Now, I have found someone that loves me for me and actually SEES me!  How can you be mad at that?

Kendrick:  You're my wife!  That's why I can be mad.  You didn't say let's go to counseling or let's talk this out.  You just jumped into the arms of the first dude that showed you some attention.  That's real desperate.  And what's with this new house shit?  I hope you don't think that I'm letting you get away with a new fucking house and saddle me with the mortgage here!

Lavelle:  First of all, let's get some things straight, what I do with my money, is my business.  You don't know who that house was purchased by!  Second of all, I'm not living with him.  After your ass, I need a break from having a man living in my midst.  Third of all, you don't have to worry about letting me do anything because you don't own or control me.  And if you even so much as think about taking any of this out on our children, you have better sleep with one eye open because I don't play that!

Kendrick:  Why don't you just move out now? 

Lavelle:  No, I'm not doing that.  When the kids start their first semesters at Braiding Branch and Willow Woods, I'll go.  You need to get off your self-righteous high horse long enough for us to devise a way to tell them we're divorcing.

Kendrick:  Oh, no.  We're not divorcing.  I'm not signing a damn thing!  I'm the last husband you'll ever have.  So, go ahead and chill wit cha little boyfriend.  But, then, bring that ass back home!

Kendrick walks into his study and slams the door.

********************

Valencia:  Girl, I cannot believe that you and Marlon are going to have a baby!

Ashlyn:  I know.  I'm still in shock myself.

Valencia:  Is he excited?

Ashlyn:  Too excited!  He calls me every other hour to check on us.  At first it was cute.  Now, it's just getting on my last nerve!  Good God Almighty!

Valencia:  Well that's good.  You're going to need him to be as supportive as he can be.  Having a baby is no joke!

Ashlyn:  So, how are you and Drexel getting along after your reconciliation?

Valencia:  It's been great.  He and Isis look just alike!  He helps with her and we love each other very deeply.  Can you believe that when I supposedly married "Patrick" that he had his friend draft fake marriage documents and now, they have his criminal ass in jail!

Ashlyn:  Shut up girl!  Jail?

Valencia:  And I'm so glad!  I sure do miss the shop.

Ashlyn:  Hell, we miss you too.  Maxanne and everyone are all well.  It would be great if you could come back.

Valencia:  I'll talk it over with Drexel and get back to you.  I hope he goes for the daycare option.  Mama needs some grown-folks stimulation during the day!  Hel-lo!

Ashlyn:  So, do you think that I should tell Marlon about Patrick?

Valencia:  Well, um let me see, should someone tell Randy Jackson that no one wants to wear his eye glasses?  Hell yeah!

Copyright © 2010 Cravencrest. All Rights Reserved. Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.

No comments:

Post a Comment