Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mini Episode: Love, Exciting and New

Avalon and Jessie are shopping at the mall.

Jessie:  I can't believe how good these sales are!  I wish I had gotten in on these after Christmas sales years ago!

Avalon:  Yeah, there are some good deals out here.

Jessie:  What's up girl?  You've been acting all quiet today.

Avalon:  Nothing.  Just thinking.

Jessie:  Oh, man...here we go.

Avalon:  Here we go?  What are you talking about?

Jessie:  Ever since I told you about my STD...you've been acting strange.

Avalon:  What should I be acting like Jessie?  When that medicine bottle fell out of your pocket, you tried to front and cover it up!  If I would have let it go, you would have lied and kept up the charade.  I told you I love you and that's why I'm still here.  But, I'm concerned.

Jessie:  And I told you I loved you and that's why I kept it real with you.  If you forgive me then, let it go.  If you don't trust me and you ain't feelin' this no more then, let's just go our separate ways.  I don't want to feel bad every time I see you.  I'm healthy now.  You've seen the paperwork.  It's up to you.

Avalon:  You know what wasn't up to me?  Whether or not I fell in love with someone who knowingly had an STD and lied about it!

Jessie starts walking away.

********************
Lavelle and Newsome have been sending texts all day.

Lavelle texts:  When are you coming back into town?

Newsome texts:  The meetings are over tonight.  I'll be on a plane and back in Cravencrest tomorrow morning.

Lavelle texts:  Good.  I miss you.

Newsome texts:  You miss me or you miss all these clients I've been throwing your way.

Lavelle texts:  Well, the clients haven't gone anywhere...you have.

Kendrick and the twins walk into the kitchen.  The kids throw their backpacks on the floor and walk to the refrigerator.  Kendrick walks past Lavelle and into his study.

Newsome texts:  Did you tell him yet?

Lavelle texts:  No.  I'm telling them all tonight.

Newsome texts:  Did you pick-up the keys?

Lavelle texts:  Yes and I'm so excited!  My very own house!  I can't wait to have you over to help me warm-up the place!

Newsome texts:  The kids excited about going to their new schools?

Lavelle texts:  Yeah, they are.  I think it's going to be a good experience for them.  I'm just scared having my babies so far away from me.

Newsome texts:  They'll be fine.  Well, I've got to ttyl.  Miss you madly...see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment