Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"Everybody get the f*ck out!"

We resume this episode at Gregory’s 28th birthday party….


Gregory: I know that you may think that a relationship between a Professor and a student is inappropriate but, I can assure you that I know the meaning of discretion. You’re 23 years old and that’s only a five year difference. I’ve been watching you since our first committee meeting in the Fall.

Peyton: Listen, Profes…I mean Gregory. I don’t even know you well enough to say that I’ll be in a relationship with you and I’m put off by how direct you are. I…

Before she can finish her sentence, Gregory grabs her and kisses her. Her body tenses at first, then, she relaxes and begins to kiss him back. They caress each other’s bodies and kiss their way to the overstuffed leather couch in the corner of the room. Gregory begins to move his hand up Peyton’s thigh. She let’s out an audible sigh as she grabs the back of his head.


Just then, Justice walks past the room. He walks back and stares in the door watching them in disbelief…


Peyton hears a hiccup and turns her head towards the door. She sees Justice, opens her eyes wide and gasps. She jumps up, pushing Gregory away. She grabs Justice’s arm and yanks him in the room while simultaneously slamming the door.


Justice is standing looking at Gregory with venom in his eyes.

Gregory: What the hell are you doing eavesdropping man?

Peyton: Gregory!

Justice: (He hiccups again) What the hell are you doing taking advantage of an innocent female student? Just wait until Monday, I’m reporting your pervert ass!

Peyton: Justice! Hold on…

Gregory: Listen boy, don’t think you’re going to come in my home and raise up on me! Don’t even imagine that you can threaten me. It’s your word against mine and…how many drinks has your hiccupping ass had tonight? As far as I’m concerned you didn’t see anything. Isn’t that right Peyton?

Justice: Peyton, what is this huh? I thought that we were feeling each other.

Gregory: Peyton, I asked you a question.

Peyton: Justice, I never said that I felt anything. You know I admire your voice and your talent but, I think you jumped to conclusions about us. And Gregory, I am not a child. Do not speak to me like one. I’m flattered by you and I would like to explore where this could go…just not while lying on my back. I let myself get carried away. Justice, I need you to keep your mouth shut about all this.

Justice: Yeah, I’ll see (he hiccups) what I can do.

He opens the door and storms out of the party slamming the door behind him.

Peyton sits on the couch with her head in her hand. She starts to collect her purse and put on her shoes when Gregory tries to hug her.

Peyton: I just said that I’m not trying to get to know you while laying on my back Gregory!

Gregory: I’m just trying to comfort you. I respect what you said and I’m sorry about my tone earlier.

Peyton: It’s fine…can we just…

They’re interrupted by a woman’s shouting voice. They adjust their clothes and go out into the living room to find a woman in the middle of the room ordering everyone to leave. She is dressed in a black mini-dress, black tights, leopard, platform BCBG pumps and large diamond studs. Her hair is pulled back and her make-up is flawless. She is very beautiful almost stunning.

Gregory: Aletha? Oh, uh, honey what are you doing here?

Peyton: Honey?

Aletha: You know Greg; I don’t have an issue with you having a get together for your birthday. But, God damn it…I come home early to surprise you and some little dude outside tells me that you’re in that damned music room hugged up with some teeny bopper co-ed! This is too much! I am your WIFE and you WILL RESPECT ME! Everybody get the fuck out!

Copyright © 2010 Cravencrest. All Rights Reserved. Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.

1 comment: