Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Oh GOD!

We resume this episdoe with Tasha, Corlis, Adrienne and Valencia at the 7th Street Sushi Bar...


Valencia: It’s just all messed up. I can’t have this baby. He is gay! And me being pregnant isn’t the worst part. The worst part is I think he used to be married to Ashlyn.


Adrienne: Your boss?

Corlis: What? How do you know that?

Valencia: When we were together last he told me all this stuff. He said that they met in Vegas and got married on a whim.

Tasha: (Gasping) Oh, my God!

Corlis: Okay, so why did they break up?

Valencia: He told me that he knew he was in it for the wrong reasons and he didn’t want to break her heart so, one day he just left.

Adrienne: I know it’s none of my business but, don’t you think you should tell your boss?

Corlis: Tell her boss? Girl, have you bumped your head twice on a stupid stick? She can’t do that! She needs that job.

Adrienne: Uh, Corlis, I’m sure that you are assuming that because we don’t know each other very well that you can speak to me any kind of way you want. However, that is not the case. Please make sure you change your tone the next time you speak to me.

Corlis: My bad, I’m just saying that your idea was stupid as hell. And since you don’t know us like that and we damn sure don’t know you…why don’t you excuse yourself?

Adrienne grabs her purse and starts to scoot out of the booth. Tasha won’t move and let Adrienne out. Adrienne gives Tasha a frustrated look and puts her purse down.

Valencia: Corlis you can be such an asshole! I’m sorry Adrienne. I see your point of view I just don’t want to loose my job at Coiffed. I worked really hard to get there.

Tasha: So, Valencia, did he leave her a note or anything?

Valencia: I don’t think so. I think he just left her…high and dry.

She starts to stare off into space and everyone is quiet.

Corlis: Does he know that you’re pregnant? Better yet, why did you have unprotected sex with him in the first place?

Valencia: No, I’m going to call him after I leave here. I know it was dumb to not use protection but, we were so caught up in the moment. I didn’t think to ask him. Oh God!

Adrienne: You should get yourself checked out too.

Tasha: Adrienne is right. I think you need to go to see a doctor for you and the baby. Call Patrick and tell him and then you need to call Drexel and tell him too.

Valencia starts to cry again.

Valencia: Oh, Drexel! I don’t want to loose him!

Corlis: Now, that’s where you’re wrong. Don’t tell Drexel it’s someone else’s baby! Just tell him that your birth control failed and that you’re pregnant.

Adrienne: Excuse me ladies I have to take this.

Tasha scoots out of the booth and let’s her out.  Adrienne walks outside of the restaurant.

Adrienne: Hello. Oh, hey Ashlyn! It’s so good to hear from you!

Ashlyn: I got your text. What’s so urgent?

Adrienne: I know where Dennis is. Only, his name is not Dennis it’s Patrick Crixus. I’ll explain when I see you at the house tonight.

Ashlyn: What? Explain now.

Adrienne: I can’t. See you tonight. Bye.

Copyright © 2010 Cravencrest. All Rights Reserved. Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.

No comments:

Post a Comment