Thursday, June 3, 2010

Call 9-1-1!

We resume this episode in Patrick Crixus office. Valencia is crying because she realizes that Ashlyn knows about she and Patrick. Adrienne is instigating and Ashlyn is enraged and yelling at Patrick.


Patrick: All you bitches get the fuck out!

Ashlyn: Bitches? Bitches? You’re the BITCH DENNIS a.k.a. Patrick! Who just walks out on their wife letting her hold the bag? I thought you said you loved me! You owe me an explanation and I don’t want to hear any damn bull from you either!

Patrick: I don’t have to answer any of your questions. I would just really appreciate you all leaving me alone.

Adrienne: I bet you would!

Ashlyn: Uh, Adrienne, could you excuse us please?

Adrienne walks out of the building and into the parking lot. Ashlyn watches her walk away and then begins to speak again.

Ashlyn: I would have appreciated you telling me that you weren’t interested in being with me anymore or that you were GAY or that you hated me and you were leaving. But, for you to just leave and for me to find out that all this time you were here…in Cravencrest! This is insane!

Patrick: Listen, I didn’t want to do this to you but, Marlon was trying to get close to you so he could get to your money. I told him about your parents and your trust fund and he said he would tell my partners in the firm I was gay unless I went along with it. I’m sorry. That’s all I’ve got to tell you.

Ashlyn: That’s all? That’s all? No, I need you to tell me why you deceived me from the beginning Patrick! Why didn’t you keep it real? I can’t understand that. I go by the last name Davis and that name is strictly made up! You’re not Dennis Davis, you’re Patrick Crixus…why?

Patrick: I needed to reinvent myself. I wanted to get out of my relationship with Marlon and I knew the only way was to marry someone. We met in Vegas and hit it off so I figured why not you? Is that what you wanted to hear? Damn.

Ashlyn: How dare you act annoyed with me? You’re evil. I’m glad that you’re out of my life. You had better thank God that I know him because if I didn’t, you’d be dead. Valencia, I suggest you abort that baby before Drexel finds out.

Ashlyn brushes by Valencia on her way out and says…

Ashlyn: I’ll see you bright and early tomorrow. Don’t start slacking.

Valencia is distraught. She walks out of his office and collapses. Mandy (Patrick’s receptionist) screams. Patrick gets up and walks into the hall to see Valencia passed out on the floor. Ashlyn rushes to Valencia’s side.

Ashlyn: Oh my God! Call 9-1-1! I should call Drexel.

Ashlyn grabs Valencia’s phone out of her purse. She looks up Drexel’s name and calls him.

Ring, ring, ring….

Drexel: Hey baby, I thought you were on your way. Where are you?

Ashlyn: Uh, Drexel this is Ashlyn, Valencia’s boss…there’s been an accident.

Copyright © 2010 Cravencrest. All Rights Reserved. Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.

No comments:

Post a Comment