Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Why Are You Lying?

We resume this episode at High Point Mall…


Peyton: I understand how y’all could feel like that.

Camille: Wait a minute I recognize your girlfriend…isn’t that Professor Hill’s wife?

Sandra: My man?

Both Peyton and Camille turn around and look at Sandra with shocked looks on their faces.

Peyton and Camille: YOUR man?!?

Sandra: Yes, my man. I have been seeing him for a year now.

Camille: You never told me that Sandra. Why are you dating a Professor? You know how much drama you could have gotten caught up in?

Peyton: Yeah, I know we haven’t talked since May but, we talked every two weeks before then and you never mentioned Professor Hill.

Sandra: Well, for your information ladies, I didn’t tell you because I didn’t want to be judged. I knew the risks involved and frankly, it made our affair more passionate and enticing. He loves me though and he’s leaving that bitch that you call your girlfriend.

Camille: Wait a minute Sandy! You are way out of line! That was cold.

Peyton: Hold on Sandra. Obviously they’re not together anymore, Aletha and I just moved into a condo together.

Sandra: First of all, what do you mean y’all moved in together? He is always getting off the phone because she’s around. I can’t even go to his house because she’s always there!

Peyton: No she’s not Sandra. She and I are always together. Seems like Gregory Hill is pulling the wool over your eyes!

Sandra: Oh my God. I’ve been so stupid. I just assumed everything was fine because he told me…

Peyton: What? That they had an open relationship? They did. But, that also means that he isn’t going to commit to anyone else. He and I were on the Variety Show committee together. He propositioned me and I fell for his charm and the music room. Justice caught us making out. I was scared as hell. Then Aletha came home and shut it down! I can hardly believe that’s how she and I started.

Sandra: He had a birthday party? His birthday was six months ago and he never said anything to me about a party! What the hell is going on here? Uh, uh…I’m calling him.

Camille: Just let it go Sandy. You know he’s a mess so, just leave him alone.

Sandra: No! I need to set him straight.

Ring, ring, ring….

Gregory (In a sleepy tone): Hello

Sandra: Greg.

Gregory: Hey babe, I was just taking a nap.

Sandra: I’m sorry to wake you.

Gregory: It’s okay. Want me to come over? We can have a nice Friday evening together.

Sandra: That sounds good baby but, my place is a mess. Let me come over there.

Gregory: No, no, Aletha is here with some of her girlfriends. It wouldn’t be a good scene.

Sandra becomes enraged. She knows Gregory is lying and she is heartbroken that he would lie to her.

Sandra: No what wouldn’t be a good scene is me coming over there and going upside your head! I just saw your wife here at the mall Greg! Why are you lying? I told you I loved you! We have unprotected sex! I graded your papers and picked up your dry cleaning like a fool! Well guess what you bastard…I have herpes!

Copyright © 2010 Cravencrest. All Rights Reserved. Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.

No comments:

Post a Comment